An emergency pumping kit which has a powerful pump, a series of packs of FloodSax and discharge hoses for defending a property from flooding.
Complies with the following directives:
- Directive Base Tension 2006/95/EC
- Directive Compatibilité Électromagnétique 2004/108/EC
- Directive ROHS 2002/95/EC
Tests executed in accordance with following regulations:
- EN55014-1 :2006+A1
- EN55014-2 : 1997+A1+A2
- EN60335-1 : 2002+ A1+ A11+ A12+ A2+ A13+ A14+ A15
- EN60335-2-41 : 2003+A1+A2
- EN61000-3-2 : 2006+A1+A2
- EN61000-3-3 : 2008
LFS 217 Surface Water Pump with automatic, adjustable float switch. Float switch can be positioned at the bottom of the rail to enable the pump to automatically switch on to quickly drain the water away at the desired low level. Ensures the pump never "runs-dry" and overheats.
- Automatic or manual operation
- Pumps down to 7mm water
- Output of up to 217 litres per minute
- Compact design available with built-in, adjustable float switch
Discharge Hoses are light, easy to position and have quick connections to enable fast deployment.
FloodSax gel type bags are a self-inflating modern alternative to sandbags and can be deployed in minutes.
Supplied in a sturdy easy-carry case, with sufficient space to store the pumping equipment.
- 1 x Pump: LFS 217 Surface Water Pump
- 1 x Phase 1 hose Kit: 10 metres of 25mm (1”) non-kink hose for pumping near the property e.g. over window ledges, steps, walls, FloodSax, sandbags etc.
- 1 x Phase 2 hose Kit: 10 metres of 25mm (1”) lay-flat hose for pumping over flat surfaces e.g. over ground, away from the property
- 2 x Floodsax Door: 2x door strip FloodSax and 8x FloodSax Regular
- 1 x Easy Carry Case: including 1x lid and 2x fastening straps with ABS clips