Often referred to as “Puddle Suckers”, surface water pumps are positioned outside on the ground surface during rising water to drain water away from the premises.
A Surface Water Flood Pump is designed for draining surface water and flood water down to very low levels, to as low as 1mm.
Manual or automatic pump options are available, all provided with a power cable and 10m lay-flat discharge hose (longer lengths available upon request).
Complies with the following directives:
- Directive Base Tension 2006/95/EC
- Directive Compatibilité Électromagnétique 2004/108/EC
- Directive ROHS 2002/95/EC
Tests executed in accordance with following regulations:
- EN55014-1 :2006+A1
- EN55014-2 : 1997+A1+A2
- EN60335-1 : 2002+ A1+ A11+ A12+ A2+ A13+ A14+ A15
- EN60335-2-41 : 2003+A1+A2
- EN61000-3-2 : 2006+A1+A2
- EN61000-3-3 : 2008
Surface Water Pump with automatic, adjustable float switch. Float switch can be positioned at the bottom of the rail to enable the pump to automatically switch on to quickly drain the water away at the desired low level. Ensures the pump never "runs-dry" and overheats.
- Automatic or manual operation
- Pumps down to 7mm water
- Output of up to 217 litres per minute
- Compact design available with built-in, adjustable float switch
- Output: 217 litres per minute
- Power: 0.95kW
- Maximum immersion depth: 8m
- Certification: IP 67 & CE certification
- Insulation class: F
- Length of cable: 10m
- Outlet: G1"
- Only suitable for use with clean water
- Pump body: SS304
- Handle (PP) Impeller: PA+GF
- Shaft: Stainless steel (3Cr13)
- O-ring: NBR