A crucial flood defence solution for properties subject to flood water rising below ground.
The submersible pump system is installed below ground to a bespoke sump. The pump has an integrated float switch which enables it to automatically switch itself on in the event of rising water, pumping water out and away from the premises.
Sump and Pump systems are often required for properties with basements or voids below the floor.
Complies with the following directives:
- Directive Base Tension 2006/95/EC
- Directive Compatibilité Électromagnétique 2004/108/EC
- Directive ROHS 2002/95/EC
Tests executed in accordance with following regulations:
- EN55014-1 :2006+A1
- EN55014-2 : 1997+A1+A2
- EN60335-1 : 2002+ A1+ A11+ A12+ A2+ A13+ A14+ A15
- EN60335-2-41 : 2003+A1+A2
- EN61000-3-2 : 2006+A1+A2
- EN61000-3-3 : 2008
The Submersible Dirty Water Flood pump has robust housing designed to drain dirty water from any closed environment such as cellars, reservoirs and flooded basements. The submersible pump with bottom suction design pumps water down to 60mm and passes up to 35mm solids/debris.
- Automatic float switch control
- High output of 292 litres per minute
- Suitable for dirty water; takes solids up to 35mm
- Robust, double Stainless Steel housing
- Output: 17,500 litres per hour
- Power: 0.85kW
- Solids: up to 35mm
- Maximum immersion depth: 8m
- Certification: IP 67 & CE certification
- Insulation class: F
- Length of cable: 10m
- Outlet: G1 1/2"
- Pump body: SS304
- Handle (PP) Impeller: PA+GF
- Shaft: Stainless steel (3Cr13)
- O-ring: NBR